Tuesday 26 February 2013

Spring Mating Rituals

Hello all, and merry Festermas (religious festival I'm not sure exists).

Today, let's look at what I, Pascal, am looking for in a human woman mate. Realising my weaknesses, these won't be particularly difficult to overcome.

1. No religion, not even the pretense. Girls, and even 28 year old women, who say that they are Catholic despite having non-stop abortions are even worse than those fools saving their hymens for a wussy little freak on their premature wedding day

2. Never, no matter what the circumstances, spending more than 20 minutes getting ready to go anywhere.

3. Speaking too highly of their ex boyfriend. If you love him so much, you should have stayed with him. 
 
Other than that, all I am looking for is a female with no tattoos, over 5 foot 8, who is not a bitch. The final point has been problematic for me, although it must be noted that a lot of people have tattoos these days. You will notice that age, looks, mental health, personality, outlook and income are all ignored, or at best, hinted at. So be it. 

Yours in haste, Pascal,
p.s. I am aware that limiting my parameters is the very definition of a beggar being a chooser, very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment