Saturday 10 March 2012

A Trip to the Bank

I am waiting in a queue at my bank. I need to put money in before I spend it. The queue is too long for the tellers, and time has passed. The woman in front of me is enormously fat, particularly around the belly. She is wearing a white shirt, which you can see through. Her tattoo is visible. It is angel wings on her back, mostly visible except for where her colossal bra is. It's not nice. She is eating a packet of bonbons noisily.

I look behind me, and see a man. He is greedily licking a mint cornetto. He wears a cap backwards, as well as sunglasses. Despite us being inside, and the day itself not being sunny or warm he continues to wear them. He wears shorts, exposing his oddly shaped legs. His shirt is too large and hangs off his torso. He is very skinny, and you can make out tribal tattoos around his shoulders, as well as those visible on his forearms. One hand holds his ice cream, and also his wallet, which has mint choc chips on it. His other hand is underneath his shorts and placed directly onto his genitals. He is at least 45 years old. I keep looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment