Sunday 17 March 2013

5 Cities I'd Like To Visit

I've travelled a fair bit, and I like to think that I've seen some things. There are any number of things I still haven't seen, and these are the 5 cities that I'd most like to... see that is. For the sake of fairness, and so that I don't get my hopes up too far, I'd like to show you a picture of all of these cities looking 'not at their best.'

5. Berlin
Apparently it's lifted its game since 1945 [source]
Why? I want to see the Reichstag, drink beer, and see the grave they've erected for that polar bear who was the centre of an international protest when they didn't 'just let it die.' I'm also partial to Schnitzel.

4. Mombasa
Kenya believe that this place is a dump? [source]
Why? The name itself sounds like music. It sounds like fun, and is near wildlife sanctuaries, which means it is near wild elephants (until they are all murdered for their horns to be used as all-purpose medical cures). The only drag would be the incredible number of posh English people there, I call this 'Kilimanjaro Syndrome.' Do you know any posh people who haven't climbed that mountain for charity? I rest my case.

3. Bucharest
Another place that's lifted its game since 1945 [source]
Why? Because I've met three Romanian ladies, and all of them have been absolutely 10/10 hotness. I've been to Bulgaria, which borders Romania, and the girls there are unbelievably gorgeous too (although they hit their peak at 21, and by 25 look like grandmothers), so this would not only be to see Romanian stuff, but to scam on Romanian chicks. This choice brought to you by the penis.

2. Tokyo
A large-scale rebuilding took place after 1945 here too, I wonder why? [source]
Why? This would probably be at no.1, but I've already been to Japan and I'm arguing that it would be a less of a shock for me than what I have at no. 1

1. Moscow
Soldiers Russian to Finnish the march. [source]
Why? pretty awesome, I've got a mate working out there who is desperate for us all to come and see it. The Kremlin is apparently colossal, and the whole place looks incredibly exotic and interesting. I suppose I'll have to check it out before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

some of you may, rightly point out that there are no cities in the Americas. That is because these places don't interest me in the slightest.

Hope you're having a great one, greetings from Copenhagen
Pascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment