Saturday 23 March 2013

Found: The Least Original Posh Person Ever

Hello, this may seem a little mean, but I've run it by a couple of easily offended acquaintances, and they say it's ok. I was browsing Facebook and noticed a facebook friend was going by train from Edinburgh to London. What's the big deal there? I hear you ask, and I'd agree with you up to this point, but let me finish. He's ok, but a bit of a posh dick: he's loud, he wears red pants in public, is a huge monarchic advocate and votes Conservative. He's 22, you know the type. I was thinking how glad I was that I wasn't in a carriage with him, before someone typed onto his status that they were on the same train (amazing!) and had wine and giggles in coach C (Hooray!). This friend, with wine in him, is unpleasantly noisy, and I can only imagine how much worse it is if he gets the encouragement from a bunch of posh girls. A closer inspection of one of the girls shows that she is the least original person ever. The following are her publicly available cover photos. I've blacked out all faces taken from them, but they are so unoriginal, chances are that she won't even recognise them herself. So, here is every posh girl's facebook cover shots ever:

Says: Went to Durham/Leeds/Newcastle/Bristol Uni, now working in HR in London.

Just me by a beach, hand melded to hip.
A lovely stroll with Henry, who is fourth in line to a throne which no longer exists
Out with the gals! (Marlborough Girls School Unofficial Reunion - Whoo!)
Time for Jumpies on the Beachie! (Seriously, what is it with posh people jumping on the beach?)
Posh girl in skiing pose shocker.
 The only surprise I have is that she doesn't have one of her atop Kilimanjaro with her shit-eating sixth form mates, but maybe that's a profile picture. Anyway, sorry about this, she's probably not a terrible person, just a little unimaginative: from her pictures here, and one comment left on a distant friends facebook status, I know how she sounds, her hobbies, and how much I don't really want to meet her, and that's really what Facebook stalking is all about.

Yours, as ever, in haste, Pascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment